A river running through a high desert area


IMPORTANT NEWS:  Pay your Health Permit online!  See below!

Environmental Health

The Central Nevada Health District Environmental Health program works and partners with our rural communities, industry operators and city, county organizations to focus on the health and welfare of humans in order to build safe, healthy and sustainable communities. We conduct inspections to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, develop policies, programs, and services to reduce the possibility of contamination in water, soil, and food within the community.



Temporary Event Payments:    https://portal.cdpehs.com/publicportal/guestcheckout


Annual Permit Payments: Login – PublicPortal (cdpehs.com)


Burning Man Participants Click Here:



Form Submittal:

Access the forms below by clicking the title of form highlighted in blue.  The completed form can be sent to CNHD by email to HealthPermit@CentralNevadaHD.org or delivered in person to any of our office locations.

Food Service Establishments

Services Include:
Regulations and Resources (Click title to be directed to link):

Land Development and Sanitation

Services Include:
Regulations and Resources (Click title to be directed to link):

Public Safety

Services Include:
  • Emergency Preparedness and Response
  • Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention
  • Public Outreach and Education

For questions or concerns, please call one of our offices or send an email:
Churchill County Office:  (775) 867 – 8181
Eureka County Office: (775) 254 – 0305
Mineral County Office:  (775) 258 – 0145
Pershing County Office:  (775) 273 – 6285
Email:  HealthPermit@CentralNevadaHD.org

  • Community Alerts

    Welcome to the Community Alerts page of the Central Nevada Health District! Here, you will find timely and critical updates…
  • Burning Man 2024

    Welcome 2024 Burning Man Participants! Starting July 1, 2023, the Central Nevada Health District (CNHD) became the local health authority…
  • Complaint & Public Records Request

    Click Here to submit a Complaint Click here to submit a Public Records Request